Sunday, July 6, 2008

Welcome Back...

It's been a while since I've blogged here... deepest apologies.
Initially my intentions were to use this as way to de-stress myself/vent/let it all out. Now with an increase of people wanting to know if I have a blog, I've decided to try and maintain this thing on a more normal basis.

So here's to a more normal blogging schedule? Can I say that?!

A little update since last time I was on here:
I finished my junior year at Central Bible College
My boyfriend, Josh, got ordained in May
I BECAME A LICENSED MINISTER OF THE ASSEMBLIES OF GOD...that means I'm a reverend now... Reverend Tiffany Williams...wow, weird, lol.
I'm finishing up my internship at Allison Park Church in Allison Park Church, PA.
I finally got a new car...a VW Passatt... it's beautiful! I've literally been waiting for 10 years :)
I have less than a year left until that special day ;) It'll be the best day of my lif




No comments: