Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Sunshine and Water

Thank you God for the sunshine and for the water. It's beautiful.

I recently told someone that I thought God made 3/4 of the earth water because He knew that was the best thing He has ever created on eart. It's so great, he wanted to give us a TON of it. and I LOVE IT.

As we speak I'm laying by the pool at my house...basking in the sun. (praise baby Jesus for wireless inernet and laptops)

attempting a sun tan...maybe even a burn if I'm lucky.

(no worries my sun burns always go away in a matter of hours and turn brown).

I love being outside.

Exspecially when there is a pool or large body of water around me (a lake or ocean).

It's exhilirating...
intoxicating...
mindboggling...
refreshing...
peaceful...
tranquil...
and even straight up fun.

There's something about being in the sun and by a pool that almost makes me fall in love with Jesus even more.

Maybe I'm weird, but it draws me closer to Him.

It's inspires me. Makes me want to be a better person.

It brings joy to me... it makes me happy. And it makes me what to make other happy too. Makes me smile...and laugh...and just reminds me how great life truly is.

It's the times when it's quiet and you can hear the quiet sound of the water just splishing together or moving around that makes me reflect on my life. I'm so blessed and privelege.

I have parents who would give me anything under their abilities to make me happy. Who love me no matter what...

I have an incredible boyfriend who adores me and cherishes me...who loves me inside and out...who would die for me...who will protect me no matter the cost.

I have beautiful friends who bring joy to my life...who make me smile...make me laugh...and even make me cry all at the same time. They're precious to me...

I have the privelege to coach wonderful children on my swim team. They look up to me...mimick my every move. It's the privelege my own self to not only coach and teach them about swimming... but to make an impact on their lives as "a person" not just a swimmer.

I get to mentor and pour into the lives of amazing teenage girls who will someday change this world and help turn it around. I'm so lucky to put part of myself into them...

I love water...and the sun.

Helps me remember how lucky I really am.

Thank you Jesus for your gift of sun and water, I love you.

1 comment:

Josh Pearman said...

heck yes youre lucky...i wanna swim!