Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Perfection...unacheivable

I guess I've been known to screw up quite a few things in my life.

Hah. It's not really a big surprise though.

After all I am TIFFANY.

I mean, I've messed up...
friendships, relationships, relationships with family, and even a whole lot more random things (like science projects).

What is it about myself that I always tend to screw up things.

I say the wrong thing.
I do the wrong thing.
I make the wrong assumptions.
I make the wrong choice.

hmph.

I guess I could get pretty depressed if I wanted.

I could feel sorry for myself.

But,

I don't.

I know I have made the right decision when I gave my life over to God. Wherever He takes me, and whatever He does with me... I know is the best thing for me.

Despite my mess ups... He still loves me and believes in me.

In the meantime, I'll just keep trying.

Keep trying to become better.

Striving for unacheivable perfection.

1 comment:

Josh Pearman said...

the thing is.

no one ever asked perfection of you.

it's a complex you've given yourself.

because we do still love you.

for who you are.

i still love you.